Maybe some of you here forgot your screen lock or the pattern at some other point in the past. Well, you can just simply enter your google account and boom! it’s unlocked. But you’re the unlucky one if you didn’t set up your own google account or the worse, you’re experiencing errors when entering your google account to unlock your screen. So here’s the trick on how to remove the Screen Lock of your galaxy y in case you forgot it or you tried too many times but to no avail. It’s easy as 123 and much better than flashing or paying someone to flash your phone.
Note: Your phone will also be factory reset so your previous back up is a must. Also remove your sim card first.
1. From the lock screen, press the power button or remove the battery then put it back if you can’t turn off the phone from the lock screen. (Turn off your phone)
2. Press Home, Power, and Volume up keys altogether for 3 to 5 seconds. This will take you to the “android system recovery”
3. Navigate through the options using the volume keys and select “Wipe data/Factory Reset” using the home key.
4. Navigate through the options again using the volume keys and select “Wipe Cache Partition” using the home key.
5. Finally, select reboot phone.
You need to set up your phone again, but if you had a back up before, this should be easy.
I already tried this one and it worked, so you may leave your feedbacks if this trick also worked for you guys.
Thanks and happy androiding!